Proposed New Subdivision Old St. Augustine Road Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
12217 Old St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville (Mandarin) Duval County, Florida 32258.
5.25 acres (+/-) with 201’ frontage on Old St. Augustine Road by 1,135’ in depth.
RR (Residential Rural) the Current Use Code allows for single family home sites.
Water, sewer, electric, phone and cable are available for developing the site as a Single Family Residential Subdivision.
New Home Activity:
Several residential developments have been completed within the last 2 years close to this site, Sandpiper Cove is on the west side of subject property with 26 new homes.
Clearing, grade home sites, utilities, fire protection, curb and gutter, paving, retention, lighting and entrance.
Proposed – The proposed development includes the following:
A. 14 SFR Home Sites.
B. 60-75’ Home Site Frontages.
C. Homes from 1,700 sq/ft.
D. Home Owner Association.
E. Construction management.
F. Architectural & Interior Design.
G. Home financing available.
H. No CDD fees
James M. O’Nan
Asset Property Group, LLC.
Phone (904) 237-3123
Marco A. Guerrero
Andesco Construction Services LLC
Phone (904 629-8583
Janis K. Fleet, AICP
Fleet & Associates, Inc
Phone: (904) 666-7038
Michele M. Agee, P.E., P.A
1329 Kingsley Ave., Suite C
Orange Park, FL 32073
Phone: (904) 264-9914
AG Design Group, LLC
Phone: (904) 755-3051
Barbara A. O’Hearn
11251 Campfield Dr, Suite 1202
Jacksonville, FL 32084
Phone: (904) 866-6628
Kelly White & Associates Insurance, LLC
Union Home Mortgage
Phone (904) 401-6612
Phone (904) 874-0151
(Representing the Buyers in the sale of their existing home).
RIVER CITY TITLE, LLC
11512 Lake Mead Avenue, Suite 606
Jacksonville, FL 32256
• Great Mandarin Community
• Super Mandarin schools
• Exclusive Community
• Exclusive Membership in Epping Forest Yacht & Country Club
• Large 75’ x 115’ home sites
• Architectural House Designs
• Exclusive Customer Services
• All Bosch Appliances
• 9’ ceilings
• 8’ interior two panel wood doors
• Custom Trim Package
• Gourmet Kitchens – Granite tops with 42” cabinets
• Granite vanity tops in all bathrooms
• Single and Twin Front Entry Doors
• Frameless glass shower
• Wireless security system
• IT control station
• Lighting package w/fans
EXCLUSIVE INTERIOR UPGRADES:
• Custom Coffered Ceilings
• Lighting & Ceiling Fans
• Plumbing Fixture Upgrades
• Kitchen Upgrades
• Cabinet & Trim Upgrades
• Door & Trim Upgrades
• Carpentry Upgrades
• Entertainment Build ins
• Bar Build ins
• Den/Office Build ins
• Fireplace Mantel & Trim
• Wine Cellar
• HVAC Upgrades
• Sound Systems
• Monitoring Systems
• IT Systems Upgrades
• Heated Floor Option
• Wood Flooring
• Carpet Upgrades
• Appliance Upgrades
• Vacuum System
• Door Hardware Upgrades
• Closet Package
• Garage Package
• Window Shades & Shutters
• Steam & Spa
• Faux Finishes
• Exclusive Interior Packages
• Additional Bedrooms
• Bonus Rooms
• Guest Suites
• Screen Enclosure
• Outdoor Kitchen
• Outdoor Fireplace
• Backup Power Generator & Fuel Tank
• Solar Systems
• Landscape Packages
• Landscape Lighting
• Storm Shutters
• Safe Rooms
• Electric Gate
EXCLUSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICES:
• Pre‐permit & Pre‐Construction Quality Control Meetings
• Pre‐drywall Quality Control Meeting
• Interior Design Professionals to Personalize the Buyer Selections
• Relocation Services (sale of existing home)
• Moving Company Referrals
• Maintenance & Move in professionals
• Homeowner orientation
• Property Management
EPPING FOREST YACHT & COUNTRY CLUB EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP:
As a Member of Epping Forest Yacht & Country Club, members will have full access to our 12,000 square foot fitness center, group fitness classes, six tennis courts, adult pool, heated lap pool, and other various recreational activities we offer down at our 69-slip marina such as paddleboard lessons and kayaking. Members would also have access to our social and networking events including a variety of wine tastings, fleet socials, themed dinners, happy hours, member mixers, trivia, outdoor activities, children’s onsite day care and camps, regattas, marina deck parties, Sunday brunches and full reciprocal club benefits to Clubs outside of Jacksonville, for whenever Members travel.
The developer of San Jose Estates has paid the required membership fees for all of the home purchasers in Deerwood Crossing. A Membership provides each Member full social and dining privileges in both a formal and casual dining rooms. This level of Membership also allows you to host private events and business functions in our private dining rooms with no rental or banquet set up.
Membership benefits include pool, tennis, fitness, cub’s den, and a variety of family recreational activities. Additional benefits include travel reciprocal relationships to more than 100 Clubs and hotels worldwide.
Members save on all room rental fees and banquet set up fees when booking future events here. Please keep in mind our Club does not require any food or beverage monthly minimum requirement or any capital assessment fees, which is unique compared to other clubs. We included our newsletter of events at Epping Forest Yacht & Country Club.
EPPING FOREST YACHT & COUNTRY CLUB
Joan Sykora, Vice-President of Membership
- MODEL 1-1 STORY HOUSE-1ST FLOOR PLAN-AREAS BY SQ FOOTAGE
- MODEL 1-1 STORY HOUSE-FRONT ELEVATION
- MODEL 1-1 STORY HOUSE-WITH FURNITURE
- MODEL 2-1 STORY HOUSE-1ST FLOOR PLAN-AREAS BY SQ FOOTAGE
- MODEL 2-1 STORY HOUSE-FRONT ELEVATION
- MODEL 2-1 STORY HOUSE-WITH FURNITURE
- MODEL 3-2 STORY HOUSE- AREAS BY SQ FOOTAGE
- MODEL 3-2 STORY HOUSE-1ST AND 2ND FLOOR PLANS
- MODEL 3-2 STORY HOUSE-FRONT ELEVATION
- MODEL 3-2 STORY HOUSE-WITH FURNITURE
- MODEL 4-2 STORY HOUSE-1ST AND 2ND FLOOR PLANS
- MODEL 4-2 STORY HOUSE-AREAS BY SQ FOOTAGE
- MODEL 4-2 STORY HOUSE-FRONT ELEVATION
- MODEL 4-2 STORY HOUSE-WITH FURNITURE